Hays County Emergency Services District #5 is the political subdivision established by local voters for the purpose of raising money through ad valorem taxes on all real property located within the district. The ESD is governed by a five member board. This board, appointed by the county commissioners of Hays County, governs Kyle Fire Department. The Fire Chief of Kyle Fire Department reports directly to the ESD board.
- President – Judge Beth Smith email@example.com
- Vice President – John Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Susan Meckel email@example.com
- Treasurer – Eric Holen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Treasurer – Paul Terry email@example.com